Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lenny Dykstra Pleads "No Contest" to Lewd Conduct and assault with a deadly weapon


Ex-Met Lenny Dykstra fielded another criminal conviction Wednesday, pleading no contest to lewd conduct and assault with a deadly weapon.

The former All-Star outfielder was accused of luring five unsuspecting women to his residence between 2009 and 2011 using Craigslist ads requesting personal assistant or housekeeping services.

When the victims arrived, he said massages were part of the gig and then exposed himself, prosecutors said.

During one incident in July 2010, Dykstra held a knife and forced the victim to massage his body, the Los Angeles City Attorney said Wednesday.

Already serving three years for felony auto theft, Dykstra was slapped with nine months in jail and three years probation for the new conviction.

A lawyer for Dykstra's alleged April 2011 victim said he now plans to file a civil lawsuit.

"Will we get anything from him? Probably not, but we're going to try," lawyer Mauro Fiore told the Daily News. "My client was severely traumatized by this joker. She's a very sweet lady, and she felt threatened by a weapon she saw on the table."



The married mother of six in her late 40s reported that Dykstra led her to a guesthouse, showed her photos of celebrities including Charlie Sheen, handed her a box of oils, stripped naked and jumped on a bed, Fiore said.

"He said he had a lot of injuries from being an athlete and needed her to massage him as part of the job. She said I'm not here to be a masseuse, and he asked how he could hire her unless he sampled her skills. That's when she ran out," Fiore earlier told The News.

Dykstra was sentenced to three years in jail last month after striking out with an attempt to rescind his guilty plea in his grand theft auto case.

He told The News he only took the felony plea deal to get out of jail and prepare his defense.

"They locked me up in maximum security like Hannibal Lecter," he before his March sentencing. "I couldn't communicate with the outside world. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?"

His newest jail term will run concurrent with the three year sentence.

He's also accused of embezzling $400,000 from his bankrupt estate
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...