1. Jenrry Mejia, RHP
2. Matt Harvey, RHP
3. Wilmer Flores, SS
4. Cesar Puello, OF
5. Kirk Nieuwenhuis, OF
6. Reese Havens, 2B
7. Fernando Martinez, OF
8. Aderlin Rodriguez, 3B
9. Cory Vaughn, OF
10. Lucas Duda, 1B/OF
11. Darrell Ceciliani, OF
12. Juan Urbina, LHP: This Venezuelan has impressive projection, but there is still a wide gap between ceiling and reality.
13. Jeurys Familia, RHP: One of the strongest arms in the system, Familia is far more thrower than pitcher.
14. Robert Carson, RHP: Like Familia, Carson impresses with raw stuff, but the results are rarely there.
15. Brad Holt, RHP: Scouts still love his size, athleticism, and arsenal, but his command has regressed heavily.
16. Erik Goeddel, RHP: The over-slot draftee has a big frame to go with a plus fastball and even better slider.
17. Akeel Morris, RHP: A 10th-round pick, Morris could look like a steal with more strikes.
18. Dillon Gee, RHP: This gutsy battler has consistently put up numbers, but scouts doubt it will play in the big leagues.
19. Jefry Marte, 3B: He's an advanced hitter for his young age, but lacks power and a defensive home.
20. Matt Den Dekker, OF: This fifth-rounder is a defensive whiz who shocked with his bat in his pro debut. He could move up this list.
Read the Rest at BP.com